Privacy Statement: We will not use any personally identifiable information
that we collect online from users for any reason except internal reporting purposes.
We promise to not sell your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes to third parties.
We may from time to time use information collected through our sites and services to compile anonymous
aggregated reports, statistics, and data for lawful purposes, including sharing such information with
third parties. Users under the age of 13 should enter their teacher's email address for login purposes.
Foundations in Personal Finance On Demand License Agreement
This video service contains a complete copy of the Foundations in Personal Finance video class content.
The contents may not be reproduced, sold, or given away without written permission from The Lampo
Group, Inc. By accepting these terms, the accepting school and all users agree to the limited license
governing the accepting school’s use and distribution of the file and its content. A complete copy of the
terms and conditions of the License Agreement is located below.
© Copyright 2014, The Lampo Group, Inc.
- This license is limited to a single school. The school may use the content for educational
purposes only. The school acquires only the limited right to use the file and content as set forth herein.
- Videos may be accessed only via a secure web portal. No copying of this file’s content is
authorized. This file and/or copies of its content shall not be distributed to anyone other than faculty
staff, and students of the accepting school. Only these authorized users are permitted to access this
course via secure web portal.
- Electronic duplication, internet dissemination, social media, or other means of online
distribution of this file and/or its contents is prohibited.
- The contents of this file may not be altered in any way.
- This license is not assignable or transferrable. Neither this file nor its contents may be sold or
transferred to any other party. Resale in whole or in part of the file or its contents is strictly prohibited.
- All other use, copying or distribution of the file and/or its content is strictly prohibited. All rights
not granted herein are expressly reserved by The Lampo Group, Inc. The Lampo Group, Inc., retains all
right, title, and interest in the file and its contents, including all copyrights, trademarks and any other
intellectual property right therein.
- The accepting school shall indemnify and hold harmless The Lampo Group, Inc. from any and all
claims, threats, suits, damages, costs, expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to (i)
accepting school’s breach of this License Agreement and/or (ii) the accepting school’s use, misuse, or
modification of the file and/or its contentment.
- In no event shall The Lampo Group, Inc., be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or
consequential damages or claims for damages incurred by user or any third party. The maximum
liability of The LAMPO GROUP, INC., for damages in connection with this license agreement shall in no
event exceed the amount paid by user to licensor under this License Agreement.
- This License Agreement shall be interpreted and construed according to the laws of the State of
Tennessee. The accepting school consents to the jurisdiction of the State of Tennessee and agrees that
the exclusive venue for any dispute arising out of this License Agreement shall be in the state and
federal courts having jurisdiction over Williamson County, Tennessee.
- The license granted herein shall be immediately revoked upon the breach of this License
Agreement without further notice.